If you heading out on the cruise with us, then you've reached the right place!
First thing, first, please register by filling out this form and sending it back to us!
** WE ARE CURRENTLY ON A WAITLIST FOR BUS TRANSPORTATION**
If you decide not to ride with us, please make sure to cancel your bus reservation prior to FEBRUARY 5 or you will be subject to no-show fees.*
*A no-show fee is equal to a one-way transfer fee of $60.
Fax: (407) 933-3559
Cypress Cove ATTN: Cruise Coordinator
4425 Pleasant Hill Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
Nude Cruise Info Session & Meet-and-Greet
Please make sure you are attending one of the informational meetings happening Saturday, February 11 at 5 pm and 5:30 pm at Scuttlebutts Lounge. This is where you will receive your information packet and a complimentary drink ticket. To save time and hassle all cruisers have been pre-registered for a bus. Colored wristbands will be distributed at this info session that will tell you what color bus you will be riding on. You need to keep your wristband till Sunday morning boarding at 9 am on Dahoon St. (the street between the Villas & the campgrounds), because that is your ticket to board the bus.
Bon Voyage Breakfast
The Bon voyage breakfast will begin at 7:00 am on Sunday. The menu can be found HERE. It is $15.95 per person plus tax, plus gratuity. Please make sure to conclude your breakfast in enough time to board the bus.
Pre-Boarding Covid Test
Please visit HERE for Carnival Cruise Line's Covid policy.
Parking will begin on Saturday evening, 6 pm - 7 pm, and continue on Sunday beginning at 9 am. Please bring your car to the Garden located past the maintenance department. Please be mindful that the buses are leaving at 10 am.
Breakfast Before Departure
On Sunday morning, Cheeks will be serving our fabulous Breakfast Buffet starting at 7:30 AM until 10:30 AM. The cost is $15.95 per person & includes, Fresh Fruit, Croissants, Link Sausage, Scrambled Eggs, Home Fries, Bacon, Ham & Cheese Platter, and an Omelet Station. There will also be various fresh pastries.
We will have cones marking where each bus will be parked. They are listed by bus color (Blue, Green, and Red). Drop off your luggage and it will be loaded on the bus for you. Do make sure you see your luggage go aboard the bus before boarding.
The busses will arrive at 9 am on Sunday to start boarding. They will be parked on Dahoon St. (the street between the villas and RV Camping, across from Pickleball). Busses are scheduled to depart promptly at 10 am. Please make sure you arrive early.
Information on the Bare Necessities Cruise can be found here.
Out & About
Please feel free to send us all of your cool photos from your adventures*. We hope you have a wonderful nude cruise and BON VOYAGE!
Life is an adventure, but your safety is always a priority while traveling. Here are a few tips on staying safe while abroad. Make copies of important documents, be aware of your surroundings, and keep your friends and/or family updated on your general area. For more information about traveling safely please click HERE.
Returning Home from the Ship:
· Please DO NOT get off the boat early. We plan to arrange for a group departure. Hopefully, everyone should have the same departure time. Please remember the area where you were dropped off initially as it will also serve as the pick-up point.
· Get up, get your clothes on, put your Cypress Cove sticker on, grab some breakfast, and get off the boat at your specified time.
· You will have to claim your luggage in the baggage claim area. Porters will offer to help with your bags but remember you will need to tip them. Gratuities are included for the beginning of your trip, but not the end.
· When you get off the boat, be sure your sticker is visible and keep an eye out for Peter, who will be directing you to our busses. When we fill a bus, we will send it. There will only be one open bus at a time. If you want to sit with certain people for your return trip, meet up with them before you get to the busses. You don’t want to be the last to get off the boat, because there will be a bus full of angry folks for having to wait around for you. Please be considerate of the others waiting to get home.
· If for any reason your plans change, and you will not require transportation home, please call 407-933-5870 and let the office know. There will be limited Cypress Cove Staff on the ship this year.
*Sending your photos is implied consent to post them in the Cypress Cove newsletter or our social media channels