If you heading out on the cruise with us, then you've reached the right place!
Nude Cruise Info Session & Meet-and-Greet
Please make sure you are attending one of the informational meetings happening Saturday, February 12 at 5 pm and 5:30 pm at the East Pool. This is where you will receive your information packet and a complimentary drink ticket. To save time and hassle all cruisers have been pre-registered to a bus. Colored wristbands will be distributed at this info session that will tell you what color bus you will be riding on. You need to keep your wristband till the Sunday morning boarding at 9 am on Dahoon St. (the street right next to the Villas), because that is your ticket to board the bus.
Pre-Boarding Covid Test
This test is happening behind Lakeside at 3 pm on Friday, February 11, AND on Saturday, February 12 at 3 pm. The cost is $105 per person. Please pre-register HERE.
Parking will begin at 6 pm until 7 pm Saturday and on Sunday from 7:30 am - 8:30 am. Please bring your car to the Garden located past the maintenance department.
Breakfast Before Departure
On Sunday morning, Cheeks will be serving our fabulous Breakfast Buffet starting at 7:30 AM 'til 10:30 AM. The cost is $11.95 per person & includes, Fresh Fruit, Croissants, Sausage Patties, Link Sausage, Scrambled Eggs, Home Fries, Bacon, Corned Beef Hash, and an Omelet Station.
We will have cones marking where each bus will be parked. They are listed by bus color (Blue, Green, and Red). Drop off your luggage and it will be loaded on the bus for you. Do make sure you see your luggage go aboard the bus before boarding.
The busses will arrive at 8:30 am on Sunday to start boarding. They will be parked on Dahoon St. (the street between the villas and RV Camping, across from Pickleball). Busses are scheduled to depart promptly at 9 am. Please make sure you arrive early.
Information on the Bare Necessities can be found here.
Returning Home from the Ship:
· Please DO NOT get off the boat early. We plan to arrange for a group departure. Hopefully, everyone should have the same departure time. Please remember the area where you were dropped off initially as it will also serve as the pick-up point.
· Get up, get your clothes on, put your Cypress Cove sticker on, grab some breakfast and get off the boat at your specified time.
· You will have to claim your luggage in the baggage claim area. Porters will offer to help with your bags but remember you will need to tip them. Gratuities are included for the beginning of your trip, but not the end.
· When you get off the boat, be sure your sticker is visible and keep an eye out for Peter, who will be directing you to our busses. When we fill a bus, we will send it. There will only be one open bus at a time. If you want to sit with certain people for your return trip, meet up with them before you get to the busses. You don’t want to be the last to get off the boat, because there will be a bus full of angry folks for having to wait around for you. Please be considerate of the others waiting to get home.
· If for any reason your plans change, and you will not require transportation home, please call 407-933-5870 and let the office know. There will be no Cypress Cove Staff on the ship this year.