Halloween II Weekend, Mar 24-26
24 March 2017
Dust off your costumes, this weekend we're celebrating Halloween II. Why would we celebrate Halloween in March? Because Halloween is just too much fun to do only once a year!
This event also features the Toolshed of Terror, our own haunted house. The Toolshed of Terror used to be a staple of Halloween at Cypress Cove. Now it's back and better than ever!
- Streak at Cheeks w/ DJ Greg, Cheeks, 7 PM
- Toolshed of Terror, Maintenance Area, 8 PM
- Petanque Tournament, Petanque Courts, 9 AM
- Singles Meet-Up, Terrace, 10 AM
- Crafts & Cocktails, Scuttlebutts, 4 PM
- Halloween II Costume Party w/ DJ Xavier, Lakeside Restaurant, 7 PM
- Halloween II Costume Contest, Lakeside Restaurant, 7 PM